10 Ways to Get Complaints About Your Worship
Here are 10 sure ways to receive complaints about your Sunday worship every single week. If you're a worship leader looking for ways to get complaints from your congregation try one or all of these out this week! Who doesn't love a nasty voicemail message on Monday morning! Or an email complaint sent to the senior pastor and the church board about the worship!
10. Call up a random person to the stage in the middle of a song and tell them to sing verse 2 since they seemed so disengaged.
9. Tell everyone to go facedown and lay prostrate during "10,000 Reasons".
8. Introduce 5 new songs this Sunday.
7. Play "Amazing Grace" in 125 bpm.
6. Play Chris Tomlin songs in the original key.
5. Look straight into people's eyes while singing and if you see someone not singing along, give them a dirty look.
4. Ignore the 20 minute timeframe that you have and continue singing for another 20 minutes.
3. Wear a Miley Cyrus t-shirt.
2. Keep checking Facebook on your phone and texting while the pastor is giving an altar call.
1. Wear skinny jeans that are as tight as spandex, along with a pink fedora.
What other ideas do YOU have? Share in the comments below!Comment on Facebook Comment on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.