33 Reasons You Should Attend the All About Worship Conference
Hopefully by now you've heard or read about the upcoming All About Worship Conference, which will be held in Kansas City, May 7 - 10.
We know there are a lot of worship conferences to choose from and you may be having a hard time picking the right one for you this year. Here are 33 Reasons why you should attend the All About Worship Conference:
- It's very affordable! (Registration is just $150 right now!)
- Get to sing "Let it Rain" led by the writer of the song (Michael Farren).
- It's small! (Limited to 100 attendees.)
- Discover how to get your songs published by Integrity Music's VP of Publishing.
- Plenty of time for meaningful conversations.
- Learn to quit leading and start pastoring.
- You'll have new friendships that will last for years.
- Find Your Identity as a Daughter of the King...that is, if you're a woman : )
- Less sales pitches. (We'll just have a few carefully picked sponsors, so you're not bombarded with sales pitches.)
- Hang out with the speakers and artists throughout the conference. (Our speakers and artists don't just fly in, hideout in the green room, do their thing, and leave. They hang out and mingle with you throughout the conference...and may even go out to eat with you!)
- Challenging teachings.
- Learn from Jarod Smith what it means to raise a team of laborers, instead of volunteers.
- Get refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Have jam sessions with other attendees.
- Become an influential God-worshipper with Amber Rhoads.
- Kansas City was crowned America's #1 Affordable Getaway.
- Finally get to meet the voices behind the All About Worship Podcast!
- Join Chris Olson in a discussion on ways to help your congregation understand & connect with the songs they are singing.
- Learn how to lead men in worship from the co-founder of Band of Brothers (Burt Garwood).
- Be led in worship by one of International House of Prayer's main worship leaders (Jaye Thomas).
- Enjoy some amazing Kansas City BBQ!
- Discover way to incorporate original music Into worship with Sean Hill.
- Learn how to say "I love you" in Korean from Wisdom Moon.
- Get lost in intense times of worship.
- Learn simple ways to create a dynamic community for creatives.
- Find out how to lead from a place of security by finding your identity.
- Try Oklahoma Joe's BBQ before your next birthday!
- Get to hang out with this guy called Dustin Smith (aka Mr. Rushing Waters).
- Experience what it's like to be landlocked.
- Let the master of songwriting, Michael Farren, teach you about songwriting for the church.
- Find out just how much of a Star Wars nerd Ben Abu Saada really is!
- End up in a picture on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Lastly, because Kansas City offers at least 33 free activities.
Comment on Facebook Comment on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.