5 Worship Resources You Should Check Out This Summer
I love summertime as a worship leader! Things calm down a bit and it gives me time to check out new worship resources I haven’t had the chance to look into, and implement things that would work for my church. If you’re looking for some great resources to check out, here are five I’d like to highlight for you that you may not know about:
1. Worship Artistry: I am a huge believer in being a lifelong learner and Worship Artistry helps you do that in an easy and fun way by providing guitar and drum tutorial videos. Since last year, I gave every guitar player on our worship team a subscription to the site, as a gift to them. What I love most about Worship Artistry is that they go through the painstaking process of obtaining the proper licenses to do the videos legally. Most worship video tutorials you find on Youtube do not.
2. Shift Worship: A site that provides over 3,000 backgrounds, mini movies, message screens, and more. They have new stuff added all the time and the annual subscription is just $149! Beats trying to search for nice background images/motions online and making sure it’s legal to use!
3. Trello: This is not a “worship” resource, but I it’s a tool that I use everyday. It’s a super easy-to-use app that helps you keep track of your projects, to-do lists, and even collaborate with your team. Best of all, it’s free!
4. WORSHIPcast: This is a service provided by Christian Copyright Solutions. If your church is thinking about streaming your services, you should definitely look into this service. It will save you time and money...and, keep your church out of trouble. That’s always a good thing.
5. Animoto: Wanna make better videos to highlight your recent mission trip? Animoto is a website that does the work for you! And, it makes your videos look professional. Again, this is not a “worship” resource, but it is a resource that would be worth looking into if you don’t have a professional video producer on staff, but want to create better videos at just $5/month.
Hope you find this list helpful. None of these companies asked me to promote them in this article, nor did they know in advance that I was going to.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.