Clergy Appreciation Giveaway & Ideas
As you probably know, October is Clergy Appreciation Month. It’s a special time for congregations to do something special as a way to say THANK YOU to their pastors.
We know that countless pastors and worship leaders visit our site each month. So, as OUR way of saying THANK YOU, we are giving away 3 CD’s (Tim Hughes Ultimate Collection, Brian Doerksen Ultimate Collection, Stuart Townend Ultimate Collection) AND the new book by Ross Parsley (Messy Church) to ONE special winner!
To enter, you must be a pastor or worship leader (paid or volunteer) and leave a comment below and share how many years you’ve been a pastor or worship leader AND your city and state. We will pick one random winner. Deadline is October 17, 2012, 5pm CST. You must be a U.S. resident to enter.
If you want more information about Clergy Appreciation Month, check out the official website.
Now, here are 10 ideas to show your pastor and/or worship leader how much you appreciate them:
1. Give them a pack of their favorite guitar picks.
2. Give them a set of their favorite guitar strings.
3. Give them a iTunes giftcard or a subscription to Spotify.
4. Send them to an upcoming worship conference.
5. Give them a year subscription to WorshipPlanning.com to help them plan services and manage volunteers easily. (Listen to our podcast this month for a special 60 day free trial.)
6. Drop off a bag of groceries at their front door.
7. Babysit their kids so they can go on a date with their spouse.
8. Show up to their house unannounced with the entire worship team and sing Christmas carols at their door for early caroling.
9. Put together a videos of various church members sharing about one thing they appreciate about your pastor.
10. Find out what their favorite dessert is and bring it by their office.
Feel free to share your ideas below in the comment section.
Here are previews of the 3 albums we are giving away:Comment on Facebook Comment on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.