Episode 55: Interview with Al Gordon
On this episode we interview British worship leader/songwriter, Al Gordon. Al leads Worship Central along with his friend, Tim Hughes. We also interview Media Shout during the Worship Leader Toolbox segment.
You’ll also hear a couple of comments from our listeners. We also announce some really exciting news: All About Worship Awards, All About Worship Plus, and more.Listener Feedback
- We received a note from Thaddeus from Mason City, IA. Check out their new church Rhythm Church. Check out Thadeus' nifty Star Wars shirt here. Thanks Thadeus for the note!
- We also received an email from Ian in the UK. Thank you so much for the encouragement Ian! So glad you found us online!
- Media Shout. Wisdom catches up with Nate and Joey from Media Shout. This amazing visual tool has been a fantastic tool for so many ministries around the world. You'll hear how this great company came to be and where they're headed in the future.
- Be sure to follow them on Twitter.
- WorshipPlanning.com – Our friends at WP are offering YOU, our faithful listeners, an extra free month of administrative goodness. Instead of the regular 30 day free trial, you can get an additional 30 days FREE.. Sign up now using this special code: AAWHOLIDAY10.
- WorshipRetreat.org – Have you registered yet? DO IT…RIGHT NOW! We’d love to have you join us in Overland Park, KS this coming May.
- WorshipCentral.org – Check out this fantastic online resource for worship leads.
- Al's Blog – Check out some great worship insights from Al.
- Al on Twitter - Keep up with Al Gordon on Twitter.
- Al on iTunes – Check out Al's ep "Future Sound".
- Be sure to scroll down and check out "Worship the Lord" by Al Gordon. One of the faves of Ben's church.
- Twitter – Follow AAW on Twitter. You can also follow Wisdom, Ben and Mandy
- Facebook – Join us on Facebook.
- 913.735.4229 – Leave us your own voice message.
And of course…THANK YOU for listening!!!!Click below to listen and/or download this episode. Episode 55: Al Gordon
Be sure to sign up for our Newsletter!Comment on Facebook Comment on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.