Show Notes for September 24, 2009: Interview with Glenn Packiam
We're back with an all new episode of the All About Worship Podcast. On this episode, we hear about Ben's recent trip to Israel, your phone calls and a special interview with Glenn Packiam. Glenn talks about his recent book "Secondhand Jesus" and his latest CD "Rumors and Revelations". This interview was recorded live during the National Worship Leader Conference 2009 at Grace Church in Overland Park, KS. You'll get to hear Glenn's story and his heart for helping people be inspired to live a faith all their own.Show Links
- Glenn Packiam. Check out his website here. Follow Glenn on Twitter here.
- "Rumors and Revelations". Check out Glenn's latest release on iTunes:
- "Second Hand Jesus". Glenn's latest book is available on Amazon here.
- PlanningCenterOnline. Thanks again to our friends at PCO for sponsoring the meet up. Check them out here.
- TheWorshipCommunity. Thanks also to Fred McKinnon and crew for sponsoring the meet up. Check out this great resource here.
- AAW Facebook Fan Page. Be sure to connect with us on the AAW fan page at AllAboutWorship.net
- Brenton Brown. Next month's featured interview is with songwriter/worship leader Brenton Brown. Visit his website here.
- NEW PODCAST GEAR. The AAW podcast gear needs an overhaul. If you'd like to help keep the podcast going, you can contribute here.
- Contact us. Visit Wisdom’s site here. Visit Ben’s blog here. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and leave a voicemail on our new number at 206.426.7119. You can also follow All About Worship on Twitter. Follow Ben on Twitter.
Once again the All About Worship crew want to thank you for being a part of the podcast. We are humbled and honored that you are listening and have become a part of this growing community.Comment on Facebook Comment on Twitter
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
Subscribe to our mailing list for exclusive deals and news! You'll receive one email a week, with an occasional two a week. You may unsubscribe at any time.